My husband seems to have very little emotional awareness or energy. He avoids sex when he is emotionally drained, which seems often. I feel resentful that he doesn’t save anything for me. When I share how I’m feeling, it just creates a bigger divide. How can I approach this issue more constructively?
Are you trying to connect with a disconnected husband? Juli has wisdom for you!
If you’d like to learn more, here are some other resources that might interest you:
- My Husband Isn’t My Best Friend (blog)
- Helping Your Husband Grow UP (blog)
- Q&A: My Husband Is No Longer Interested In Sex. What Do I Do? (video)
- Java with Juli #193: Loving Your Husband Well (exclusive content)
- Java with Juli #61: The Husband Project (exclusive content)
- Date Nights In: How To Talk, Fight, and Pray About Sex