It’s hard to prioritize sexual intimacy when you don’t understand why God created sex in the first place. Instead, you put up walls when things get hard. When you get busy, sex goes on the back burner. But what if God designed sex to help you stay connected with your spouse during difficult times? In this episode, Juli and her guest share how sex is a gift, and a means to deepen intimacy through every season of marriage. Grab your Java and join us!
Guest: Francie Winslow
- Spring Online Bible Studies
- Passion Pursuit Bible Study
- Predictability & Passion Can Improve a Boring Sex Life (blog)
- Java Ep #166: We Are All Sexually Broken
- Java Ep #160: Why God Created You To Be Sexual
- Why Does Sex Matter in Marriage? Pt 1 (blog)
- Java Pack: Taking Back the Bedroom
- Subscribe to Java with Juli: Google Podcasts, Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Photo by Alice Donovan Rouse on Unsplash