As humans, we naturally seek affirmation from others. In this Q&A video, Juli helps us think through how things get lopsided when we begin to believe that how we look or what we have to offer sexually are the only things that make us valuable or worthy of love.
For more on this topic, you might like:
- Java with Juli #358: Sexuality, Spirituality, and Why We Settle for Counterfeit Intimacy
- Java with Juli #356: Sex & the City of God (What Life Looks Like When We Love God First)
- Java with Juli #147: How To Find Fulfillment at the Feet of Jesus
- Satisfy My Thirsty Soul by Linda Dillow
- Three Things to Remember About Sexual Sin and Grace