Our world is inundated with sexual messages, and as a single, it can be particularly difficult to know how to respond in a way that honors God and allows us to live contentedly in our current season. Today Juli answers a question from a listener who is wondering how to navigate sexuality as a single.
“As a single woman, do I really need to wrestle with and embrace my sexuality, or can I just let a “sleeping dog lie”?
Want to dig into this topic more deeply? Here are some additional resources you might find helpful:
- Java with Juli #370: Why the Single Life Is Uniquely Meaningful and Totally Ordinary
- You Can Be Single & Sexual (Juli’s blog)
- Covenant Love, Intimacy, and the Single Christian (Q&A)
- What Do I Do With My Sexual Desires? (Juli’s blog)
- I’m a Christian, in Love, but Not Sexually Attracted. Am I Broken? (Juli’s blog)