Authentic Intimacy is looking for an experienced Marketing Director who is a skilled and creative communicator to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics to expand the impact of Authentic Intimacy (AI) while also deepening and growing existing relationships with constituents. This person will also be responsible for the way AI is represented to the public by managing external communications, public-facing platforms, and marketing collateral.
This person will need to be well-versed in traditional and digital marketing strategies, data analytic tools, and brand strategy.
This is a work-at-home position so we will gravitate towards creative candidates who are highly organized, are detail-oriented, communicate effectively remotely, and are able to self-manage. This is a full-time position but will consider a part-time opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create, develop, and execute a marketing plan to grow AI’s audience and user engagement.
- Create an AI brand style sheet and ensure all websites, emails, and other AI communication conform with established brand.
- Ensure that all ministry materials are consistent with AI’s branding, including our brand promise and Juli’s “voice.”
- Oversee AI’s social media strategy, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, ensuring it aligns with the organization’s values and brand, and develop measurable ways to use social media to engage and grow followers.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to refine and shape future marketing strategies. Report monthly to COO regarding current marketing initiatives and results.
- Oversee all marketing communications to AI constituents, including event promotions, newsletters, drip campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate all marketing publications and materials as needed to promote the AI mission and initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to work with like-minded organizations to cross-promote podcast and blogs in order to reach new audiences.
- Work closely with design agencies to assist with new product launches, branding initiatives, or graphic design work.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement marketing initiatives in line with the ministry dashboard and goals.
- Collaborate with the team on how to leverage ministry materials to grow and engage our audience, including but not limited to repackaging existing content.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Agreement to uphold Authentic Intimacy's statement of faith
- Enthusiasm for the vision and outreach of Authentic Intimacy
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools and able to provide historical evidence of marketing initiatives and results.
- Solid computer skills, including Gmail, Google Drive, marketing software, and applications (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing skills
- 5+ year of a proven track record within a corporate or nonprofit marketing role
How to apply:
Fill out the application form. Submit a cover letter and resume to our team letting us
know why you are interested in this job and how you are qualified. Accepting applications through February 5, 2021.