How do you create an environment in your home where your kids feel OK talking about sex? When they struggle, how do you protect their privacy and still get support from other parents? And how do you share your own brokenness with them as you begin to have real conversations?
This parenting thing isn’t easy. We want to help. Grab your Java and join Juli and her guests Jonathan Daugherty and John Fort — two dads who have walked this road, are walking it now, and want to share what God (and their children) have taught them along the way.
Guests: Jonathan Daugherty and John Fort from Be Broken Ministries
- Check out the Wisephone by Techless at www.techless.com
- Honest Talk by John Fort*
- Hear Jonathan’s testimony, #175: When Men Are Addicted to Porn, Pt 1
- Hear John’s testimony, #283: I Was The Abuser
- Seven Reasons Kids Turn to Porn & What You Can Do About It (the AI blog)
Follow Authentic Intimacy on:
Follow Juli on Twitter @DrJuliSlattery
*This is an affiliate link. AI may earn referral fees from qualifying purchases.